Fun things to do for a Simple Sunday...
1. I need some balloons. I could be Making these right now.
2. I can never get enough love stories.
3. My cousin has been holding out on me.If you like intriguing photography and great captions, Check out her new site.
4. The next time I make cupcakes with Zoe,we are making these.
5. Don't forget. Pass this around. Zoe is running for a cure for lymphoma. Please help her run.
6. The perfect day:
8. For some reason this is really fascinating to me.
9. You can't stop the waves but you CAN learn to surf. This sums up my life lately.
10. I need to go work in the yard. I think I'd be more inclined if it looked like this.
|Tulip Fields in Holland|
12. If I celebrated Easter, I would want these.
Now, I'm off to start macaroons.
And don't forget: Tollhouse Cupcakes for a Cure
And a few others you may want to try:
Onion Baked Rice with Boneless Rib Roast
Marshmallows and Matzoh S'mores
My Mother's Brisket (but not really)
Ilse's Passover Mocha Nut Cake
Susie's Sweet and Hot Mustard