March is coming in like a lamb. Yesterday I picked my daughter up at the airport. We bought her a ticket way back in December for $168 to fly roundtrip from
to for a
long weekend. She hasn’t been here since Thanksgiving and I’ve been having
daughter withdrawals. It is so good to have her home. I love just the smell of
her here. (I guess I better buy some of her perfume and spray it like air freshener
around the house!) Denver
In any case, we are very busy trying to make the most of almost 5 days.
- We ate breakfast here yesterday where I saw my thin, beautiful daughter eat a dish of fruit and 10 donut holes.
- We went to the cake decorating store and bought special purple sprinkles for a special project that you will soon here about.
- We made steak in a pan for dinner. This is great stuff even though I don’t eat steak. You can find it here.
- We bought burlap to make THIS. But she wants her polka dots to be orange.
- We are going here to spend a night to visit her twin brother. I can’t wait to see him, too! He is now the concierge and we are excited for all the special treatment we plan on receiving. She will also ski with her daddy.
- Last night we watched videos on You Tube. We thought this was funny. I know... we are a little lame.
- Tonight she wants to make this for dinner. Next week I better do a lot of exercise.
- We hope to go for a special massage and come back for massage quenching tequila St. Germaine drinks that my husband promised to make.
- We then plan on snuggling in bed to watch a movie and rub each other’s feet. Can’t ever get too much massage.
- And we ate these for breakfast this morning. We filled ours with peanut butter and chocolate. And biscoff spread and apricot jam. They reminder her of those very special freezer pastries that she ate as a child.
It is going too fast…